About Penn MSHP
Our two-year Masters program trains outstanding investigators in health services and policy research and prepares students for successful careers in academics, government, non-profit, and industry.
- Develop mentoring teams from among the thought leaders at Penn Medicine, the Wharton School and the Leonard Davis Institute of Health Economics.
- Leverage the unique strengths of Penn - a global research institution of 12 renowned schools on a contiguous campus.
- Join nationally recognized investigators who thrive on multidisciplinary research and collaboration.
- Contribute even before they graduate, publishing in influential journals such as the New England Journal of Medicine, JAMA, Health Affairs and the American Journal of Public Health.
- Make their voices heard in The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Philadelphia Inquirer and the Harvard Public Health Review, among others.